Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 11

Favorite Adventure you have run?

I'm going to limit myself to published adventures for today's challenge to spare you all my gaming fiction if I tried to describe one of my own adventures.

I am a big fan of Gary Gygax's giant series of modules (G1 - G3) and my favorite of the three is the middle one, Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl. The module I have used the most often and in some form or another for pretty much every group I've ever DM'd for is Mike Carr's B-1 In Search of the Unknown. 

B-1 was an invaluable teaching tool for a new DM and has a very well designed map for classic dungeon exploration play. I also had the chance to play Fight in the Skies with Mike Carr at GaryCon V last March and Mike is just one hell of a nice guy and a great game designer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment