Friday, September 6, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Days 4 & 5

One interesting question and one silly one today and I will be caught up with the challenge. On to it.

Favorite Gameworld?

I started playing D&D in the late 70's and the World of Greyhawk dropped a torch on the flask of oil that was my gaming imagination. I still have a huge affection for the Flanaes and I believe it holds up for well.

I also enjoy the flavor of The Old World setting for Warhammer Fantasy and, apparently unlike a lot of the OSR fans, I quite like the magi-tech feel of Eberron.

Your Favorite set of Dice/Individual Die?

On to the silly, my favorite individual die is the one I just rolled a 20 on. The truth is I'm a bit of die whore and will constantly buy new shiny ones and constantly give old favorites away to friends and to my kids. For my birthday, I backed the Kickstarter from these folks and I think the set I chose will be my favorite for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment